Bike MS: Ride the Sky—an unforgettable journey at Bridger Bowl. Scenic course with multiple route options, full meals, generous amenities, stunning landscapes, fully stocked rest stops and spirited festivities are all included.
Registration Fee: $75
Fundraising Minimum: $250
Age Minimum: 18 years or older
Thank you again for participating in Bike MS!
Your dedication and commitment to fundraising is changing the lives of everyone affected by MS.
Your fundraising supports cutting-edge research and life-changing programs and services. Your fundraising provides hope. Your fundraising moves us one step closer to a world free of multiple sclerosis.
Keep the momentum going through the Oct. 12 prize deadline!
- Email family and friends to share your Bike MS experience (and remind them it’s not too late to donate!)
- Check for matching gifts with your employer/your donor’s employers
- Use online tools and digital downloads
- Make a personal commitment and donate to yourself
- Contact us—we’re here to help! teamMSnorthwest@nmss.org / 800-344-4867, press 5
There’s still time to qualify for the Century Club!
Village Directions & Lodging
Route Options: 25-, 50- and 82-mile options.
Routes are open from 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., with the start line closing at 9:00 a.m. If you are still out on the route after the route closes for the day, you will be asked to turn in your rider bib number and ride at your own risk. Transportation back to Rider Village is available upon request. We appreciate your hard work and want to make sure that each rider is safe and fully supported on the route.
If you haven't already, think about forming or joining a team. Riding with friends and family makes the journey that much more fun. In fact, more than 85% of cyclists ride as part of a team!
- If you have not already registered, you can form or join a team when you do.
- If you have already registered, please contact us at teamMSnorthwest@nmss.org and your teams coach will help you out.
Set your Personal/Team Fundraising Goal
- View the Goal Setting (pdf) document for tips on setting a challenging yet realistic goal.
Build Your Team
- Appoint a Co-Captain.
- Recruit at least four team members.
- Read more about being a team captain, recruiting, fundraising and training.
- Make a list of every person you know — the obvious and the not-so obvious. Need extra help? Use the Know Your Networks worksheet (pdf).
- Visit the Fundraising Tools page for ideas and strategies.
- Order free Bike MS materials including posters, trading cards and more.
- Each cyclist is required to raise at least $250, but the majority of cyclists go above and beyond the fundraising minimum and raise $750.
- Thank your donors and give them a tax deductible receipt.
Prepare for the Ride
Rider Village is where it all comes together at Bike MS: Ride the Sky! This year, we are excited to announce a NEW Rider Village location: Bridger Bowl. Located only 20 minutes from downtown Bozeman, Bridger Bowl is a “natural, undeveloped, big mountain playground with a friendly local vibe.” It’s the perfect place to start and finish the ride!
Rider Village is the home of the exciting start/finish celebrations, team photos, parties, the beer garden and much, much more! Check in at registration, stash your bike in the bike corral, enjoy a tasty meal or beverage and fully experience the community of Bike MS!
Rider Village Activities Include:
- Registration for Bike MS 2015
- Start/Finish Line Festivities
- Beer Garden
- Bike MS Evening Program
- Pre-registration for Bike MS 2016
Rally: Saturday, 8:00 a.m.
The Saturday morning Bike MS rally will remind you why your efforts are so important in the work to create a world free of MS. This inspirational 15-minute program will feature exciting and motivating messages, team awards, Century Club recognition, announcements and more you won’t want to miss it!
Driving Directions and Lodging
Bridger Bowl is located 16 miles north of Bozeman, Montana on Highway 86.
On I-90 Traveling West
- Take exit #309 to East Main Street
- Travel 1.5 miles to N. Rouse- Turn right on Rouse
- Stay on the road all the way to Bridger Bowl, approximately 16 miles. Rouse becomes Bridger Canyon Road outside the city limits.
- Turn left at the Bridger Bowl sign.
On I-90 Traveling East
- Take exit #306 - North 7th - MT 205 W.
- Turn left and cross back over I-90.
- At the next light, take a right onto Griffin Drive.
- At the next light, turn left onto the Bridger Drive which turns into Bridger Canyon Road. Follow approximately 14.4 miles to Bridger Bowl.
- Turn left at the Bridger Bowl sign.
Parking is available on-site at Bridger Bowl. Volunteers will be available to direct you where to park.