Bike MS: Ride the Sky takes you on an unforgettable journey with cyclists that starts and finishes in Bozeman. As many as 200 riders will cruise along the scenic course with multiple route options. Full meals, generous amenities, stunning landscapes, fully stocked rest stops and spirited festivities are all included.
Registration Fee: $75
Fundraising Minimum: $250
Age Minimum: 18 years or older
Village Directions & Lodging
Route Options*:100, 50, or 25 mile options
All routes start and finish at MSU Bobcat Stadium.
*more route options to be added
More information, including route maps will be available summer 2015.
If you haven't already, think about forming or joining a team. Riding with friends and family makes the journey that much more fun. In fact, more than 85% of cyclists ride as part of a team!
- If you have not already registered, you can form or join a team when you do.
- If you have already registered, please contact us at teamMSnorthwest@nmss.org and your teams coach will help you out.
Set your Personal/Team Fundraising Goal
- View the Goal Setting (pdf) document for tips on setting a challenging yet realistic goal.
Build Your Team
- Appoint a Co-Captain.
- Recruit at least four team members.
- Read more about being a team captain, recruiting, fundraising and training.
- Make a list of every person you know — the obvious and the not-so obvious. Need extra help? Use the Know Your Networks worksheet (pdf).
- Visit the Fundraising Tools page for ideas and strategies.
- Order free Bike MS materials including posters, trading cards and more.
- Each cyclist is required to raise at least $250, but the majority of cyclists go above and beyond the fundraising minimum and raise $750.
Prepare for the Ride
Rider Village is where it all comes together at Bike MS: Ride the Sky! Rider Village is the home of Team Row, the exciting start/finish celebrations, team photos, parties, the beer garden and much, much more! Check in at registration, stash your bike in the bike corral, enjoy a tasty meal or beverage and fully experience the community of Bike MS!
Rider Village Activities Include:
- Registration for Bike MS 2015
- Start/Finish Line Festivities
- Beer Garden
- Team Row
- Bike MS Evening Program
- Pre-registration for Bike MS 2016
Driving Directions and Lodging
From the east: Take I-90 west to Bozeman, MT to Exit 313. Turn left on Moffit Gulch Road and continue on Bozeman Trail Road. Continue onto Kagy Blvd and turn left at Bobcat Circle, MSU Bobcat Stadium.
From the west: Take I-90 east to Bozeman, MT to Exit 305. Turn right onto North 19th Ave, then left onto W Kagy Blvd and turn right at Bobcat Circle, MSU Bobcat Stadium.